Blessure Serum can be used after you shave to provide soothing moisture to help reduce itch on face, neckline, legs, armpits, bikini line and butt. It can be used between shaves to help maintain skin hydration and smoothness, so you can shave with confidence.
Due to the high amount of zinc, vitamin D and vitamin A, Blesssure Serum is also an effective natural solution for bruises, acne, strawberry legs, dark spots and skin itch from shaving.
Women and Men both can use Blessure Serum. The ingredients in this serum are powerful but gentle on the skin. Blessure Serum works on all skin types and only uses the purest ingredients on Earth; even the chamomile in Blessure Serum is imported from a German farm and the Manuka Honey is sourced from a New Zealand farm.
- In a clinical study, Blessure Serum Skin Care provided up to 87 percent reduction in Acne lesions after 12 weeks, and clears Ingrown Hairs and Razor Bumps within 48 hours which will continue to improve with further use.
- Provides a relieving sensation on recently shaved or waxed skin that is irritated and inflamed, reducing discomfort and preventing the growth of in-grown hair that are often responsible for razor bumps.
- Reduces appearance of razor bumps, ingrown hairs, and redness from shaving, waxing and electrolysis
- Clears bikini line razor bumps, ingrown hair and redness from shaving fast. For Women and Men.
- Made with Manuka Honey this product prevents rashes, blemishes, and redness. It also fades scars and stops post-rash darkening.