Learn how to get rid of razor bumps fast and how to prevent them in the first place.
Shaving can be tedious, and it’s sometimes tempting to rush through the process. But following these shaving best practices and using Blessure Serum Skincare can help prevent pesky razor bumps down the line.
- Shave in the right direction: “If you shave in many different directions, you increase the chances of razor bumps, irritation and even ingrown hairs,”. “It is best to shave in the direction your hair grows or against it.”
- Don’t shave too close to the skin: “When you pull your skin taut to get that close shave, once you release it, your skin goes over that hair shaft that you just cut and the hair will start growing under your skin, causing the bumps. This is especially common if you have thick, coarse or curly hair,”.
- Use the best tools: “Prevent future razor bumps and ingrown hairs by making sure you are using a sharp razor,”. And don’t forget to keep your razors clean, and swap them out often!
- Exfoliate regularly: “Getting rid of dead skin cells on the surface before you shave can help you avoid hairs getting caught under your skin,”.
- Keep skin moisturized: “Use a moisturizing cream or shaving gel, and also moisturize right after you shave. Try using a moisturizer with salicylic acid or glycolic acid to gently exfoliate the skin,”.
Try as you might, you can’t always avoid a razor bump, and some people are just more naturally prone to them.
“Razor bumps are more common in darker skin types, and in people who have thick, coarse and curly hair. Same goes for those areas of the body that have thicker, coarse hairs like the pubic area and beard area in men,”.
- MADE IN USA – INGROWN HAIR SOLUTION: Applying a thin coat of Blessure Serum Solution post shaving
- FOR EXISTING INGROWN HAIRS: Apply also at night independent of shaving to help clear existing unsightly ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
- POST WAXING: Apply Blessure Serum Solution after the session to minimize the appearance of any redness of the skin.
- WOMEN’S BEST FRIEND: Applying Blessure Serum Solution after shaving will reduce appearance of the noticeable redness that appears on the skin after shaving. This is great for women after shaving legs, bikini lines and underarms as well as for men who see redness after shaving their faces.
- CRUELTY FREE, No Animal Testing
Blessure Serum Solution effectively reduces the appearance of unsightly ingrown hair, razor bumps, and redness from shaving, waxing, electrolysis or laser hair removal
|Shaving Applying Blessure Serum Solution before shaving will help improve the appearance of ingrown hair thus giving you a clear, smooth and bump free skin after shave. Then apply Blessure Serum after shave, this will leave your skin calm and supple. Applying Blessure Serum religiously twice a day (even when you are not shaving) will give you the best results.||Waxing Applying Blessure Serum Solution before waxing will make it easier to wax (pull). Again applying it after waxing helps reduce redness within minutes, and the next day you should have minimal post-wax skin bumps. Once waxed, hair follicles pop out after 2-3 weeks. So in order to reduce ingrown hair, you must start using Blessure Serum once a day about 2 weeks after waxing.||Electrolysis Applying before electrolysis will help with electrolysis needle placement in the follicles. The product cleans the skin and adds contrast making it easier to visualize the area. Applying after electrolysis will reduce the post-electrolysis red appearance of the skin, usually before you leave the salon. Apply several times weekly to determine your individual maintenance level.||Laser Applying Blessure Serum Solution after the procedure helps reduce the appearance of redness and next-day bumpiness. We advise not using Blessure Serum prior to Laser procedures as it may block the light from reaching into the hair follicles.|
Razor Bumps, Burns & Ingrown Hairs
Anyone who’s had to shave any part of his or her body has had to deal with ingrown hairs at some point.
If you leave it alone, it stays red, puffy and irritated. If you try to pluck it, you may further irritate your delicate skin – and you may not even be able to extract the hair itself!
No More Painful Solutions… Blessure Serum’s one-of-a-kind formula is made specifically to be gentle on delicate skin areas for both men and women. Using it is simple and easy – simply clean and dry the affected area, and apply a thin coat of Blessure Serum one to two times a day. It’s assured to reduce the appearance of ingrown hairs, razor bumps and minimize the appearance of redness especially after shaving & waxing.
Don’t believe us? Try it out for yourself!