World’s Most Powerful All Natural Multi Purpose Skin Serum
Professional Grade Skin Solution For Razor Bumps, Ingrown Hairs, Acne, Herpes Sores, Sunburn, Skin Lesions, Eczema, Psoriasis & Bruises
Blessure Serum Skincare All-IN-1 Healing Serum For Razor Bumps and Ingrown Hairs
- RELIEF FOR IRRITATION FROM SHAVING – Sooth Razor burns and Ingrown hair pain by cooling down your skin with Blessure Serum Skincare Razor Bumps Solution. Our formula soothes irritation from shaving, waxing, tweezing, electrolysis and laser removal.
- IMPROVE SKIN APPEARANCE AFTER HAIR REMOVAL – The Blessure Serum Skincare formula reduces razor bumps and also lightens the color of the skin that’s caused by ingrown hair, and razor burns.
- PREVENT INGROWN HAIR – Not only does our formula sooth irritation from ingrown hair, it also prevents future ingrown hair when used daily after waxing or shaving
- EASY APPLICATION – High Tech Spray nozzle makes sure that the Blessure Serum Skincare Razor Bumps Solution liquid is evenly distributed quickly and prevents dripping
- SUITS BOTH MAN AND WOMAN – The Blessure Serum Skincare formula is suitable for both man and woman, giving anyone smooth, bright and soothed skin after hair removal
Blessure Sérum™ is a multi purpose hydrating and lightweight high performance grade professional skin care solution for razor bumps and ingrown hairs. The product is packed with some of the most renowned natural skin care ingredients on the market.
Blessure Serum Skincare is manufactured in the USA and only uses premium ingredients.
Perfect for All Areas
You can use Blessure Serum on your face, neck, legs, or any other areas of your body to effectively reduces appearance of unsightly razor bumps and ingrown hair.
Take Care Of The Sensitive Skin Of Your Intimate Area
The skin of those pubic and armpit areas is extra-sensitive, so sharp razors and your clothes can cause irritations and redness. Blessure Serum has created this after shave mist for men and women who like to shave those intimate areas without having to suffer afterwards. Blessure Serum is very powerful and it can help the irritated and inflamed skin of your bikini area and armpits heal. More specifically, Blessure Serum Skincare will…
…moisturize and soften your dehydrated intimate skin
…soothe and calm your freshly shaved or waxed intimate skin
…prevent razor burn, and eliminate any redness, irritation, or in-grown hairs
…protect you from bacteria
…balance your intimate skin’s pH level
…maintain the firmness of your skin
…keep your intimate area fresh
Now you know why you need to apply Blessure Serum on your skin whenever you shave or wax!
Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free, Alcohol-Free
What’s included is effective organic plant extracts with soothing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, antimicrobial and conditioning properties! This delicate yet potent formula was specially created for your delicate and sensitive skin.
- USE AFTER ALL HAIR REMOVAL: Whether you naturally wax, pluck, shave, thread, use tweezers, epilator, laser or electrolysis, our anti-bacterial balm will soothe & calm the pain or burn at the site of hair removal. It’s safe for even the most sensitive areas, including your armpits, bikini zone, pubic area, face, neck, chin, legs, back, underarms, beard
- CLEANS & PROTECTS YOUR SKIN: We’ve crafted the best serum for eliminating unsightly Razor Rash, Redness, Razor Bumps, Ingrown Hairs, Pimples & Wrinkle lines. Its suitable for all types of skin, no matter if you have Oily, Dry, Combination or Sensitive Skin.
- SOOTHES & REJUVENATES: Unlike other serums that sting and burn after shaving and have a bad alcohol & chemical smell, our unique formula actually calms & acts as a moisturizer, helps rid painful irritation & cystic breakouts.
- NO ALCOHOL: Our versatile serum contains only high quality ingredients, including Cricket Serum, Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera, Lavender, Lemon, Essential Oils, plus skin-enhancing vitamins and minerals. Leaving your skin smooth to touch with a lite fresh scent.
WHAT ARE RAZOR BUMPS?
Razor bumps (pseudofolliculitis barbae), or razor burn, are small bumps in the skin that develop after shaving. As well as looking like pimples, which can completely spoil the attractive clean-shaven look, razor bumps can also be sore. Over time, these seemingly minor shaving bumps can develop into permanent scar tissue. Blessure Serum Skincare solution “Cricket Serum” is the world’s top rated razor bumps solution brand for men and women.
CAUSES OF INGROWN HAIR BUMPS
Razor bumps are caused by shaving. Sometimes when a hair is cut off at the point where it exits the skin, it can curl back and start growing inwards. These ingrown hairs cause irritation to the hair follicle, which swells into a small red lump that looks a bit like a pimple.
By using proper shaving technique, you can help to reduce shaving bumps and ingrown hairs.
- Wet the skin with hot water to open up the pores before shaving.
- Use a thick lather of shaving cream to protect the skin.
- Always use a sharp razor blade in a high-quality razor.
- Shave in the direction that the hair grows.
- Press a cold, damp cloth against the face after shaving to close the pores back up.
If you already have razor bumps, then it might be a good idea to hold off on shaving for a few days while they heal up. Shaving skin that is already irritated by razor burn is a recipe for pain, and you could even end up with scarring if the damage is never given chance to heal.
TYPES OF RAZOR BUMPS
There are actually two types of razor bumps: extrafollicular and transfollicular. In the former case, the hair turns around and grows inwards without exiting the skin at all. In transfollicular razor bumps, however, the hair exits the skin and reenters it, so you may be able to see a small amount of exposed hair. In this case, you might be able to tease the end of the hair out of the skin with a pair of tweezers, but resist the temptation to pluck the hair out completely: you’ll only end up with deeper ingrown hairs if you do.
WHO GETS INGROWN HAIR and SHAVE BUMPS?
Men are more likely to suffer from razor bumps than women. This is both because men shave every day and because the skin on the face is an especially sensitive part of the body. A recent poll conducted by the American Academy of Dermatology found that 78% of men had experienced some form of irritation as a result of shaving, which could include razor bumps, reddened skin, or soreness.
Whereas only 20% of Caucasians experience problems with razor bumps, various sources claim that between 60-80% of black men are affected. This is because the tightly curled facial hair of black men is more prone to curling around and burrowing back into the skin than straighter hair types. In fact, a study published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology found that men with curly facial hair were 50 times more likely to suffer from razor bumps than their straight-haired counterparts.
As black skin is also more susceptible to keloid scarring, which can develop if razor bumps are left untreated, it is especially important for black men and women to learn how to prevent and treat this common skin condition.